From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Hesse in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hesse is both a cultural region of Germany and the name of an individual German state.
Hesse may also refer to:
- Hesse (surname)
- Greater Hesse, a German territory created by the US military administration in at the end of World War II (1945–46)
- Landgraviate of Hesse (1264–1567)
- Grand Duchy of Hesse (1806–1918)
- People's State of Hesse (1918–45)
- Hesse, Moselle, a place in Lorraine, France
- Landgraviate of Hesse-Darmstadt
- Hesse District, Upper Canada or Western District
- Landgraviate of Hesse-Kassel
- Electorate of Hesse
- Province of Kurhessen
- KSV Hessen Kassel, an association football club from Kassel, Hesse
- SC Hessen Dreieich, an association football club from Dreieich, Hesse
- History of Hesse
- List of rulers of Hesse
- Carlingue or Active Group Hesse
- Hesse's Rule in zoology
- Hesse configuration
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hesse.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.