From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hessenberg may refer to:
- Gerhard Hessenberg (1874–1925), German mathematician
- Karl Hessenberg (1904–1959), German mathematician and engineer
- Kurt Hessenberg (1908–1994), German composer and professor at the Hochschule für Musik und Darstellende Kunst in Frankfurt am Main
- Hessenberg matrix, one that is "almost" triangular
- Hessenberg variety, a family of subvarieties of the full flag variety which are defined by a Hessenberg function h and a linear transformation X
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hessenberg.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.