Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Elevation||650 ft (200 m)|
|GNIS feature ID||436073|
The Hesston Steam Museum, which contains several railroads with multiple track gauges including 3 ft (914 mm) narrow gauge, 2 ft (610 mm) narrow gauge, 14 in (356 mm) gauge, and 7 1⁄2 in (190.5 mm) gauge, is located just west of Hesston.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Hesston, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-10-17.
- "La Porte County". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved 29 December 2014.
- Daniels, E. D. (1904). A twentieth century history and biographical record of La Porte County, Indiana. Lewis Publishing Co. p. 94.
- "Homepage". Hesston Steam Museum. Retrieved 29 December 2014.
|This LaPorte County, Indiana location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|