From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hesychius may refer to:
- Hesychius of Cazorla (first century), Spanish Christian missionary, bishop, martyr and saint
- Hesychius of Antioch (fourth century), Antioch saint
- Hesychius of Sinai (fourth century), Byzantine hieromonk and author
- Hesychius of Alexandria (probably fifth century), Alexandrian lexicographer
- Hesychius of Jerusalem (probably fifth century), Jerusalem Christian presbyter and exegete
- Hesychius of Miletus (sixth century), Greek chronicler and biographer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hesychius.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.