Jump to navigation Jump to search
Hesychius may refer to:
- Hesychius of Cazorla (first century), Spanish Christian missionary, bishop, martyr and saint
- Hesychius of Antioch (fourth century), Antioch saint
- Hesychius of Sinai (fourth century), Byzantine hieromonk and author
- Hesychius of Alexandria (probably fifth century), Alexandrian lexicographer
- Hesychius of Jerusalem (probably fifth century), Jerusalem Christian presbyter and exegete
- Hesychius of Miletus (sixth century), Greek chronicler and biographer
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hesychius.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.