|Dr. Bandi Parthasaradhi Reddy|
Number of employees
Hetero has revenues of approximately $1.9 billion in the 2015 fiscal year. Hetero group employs over 15,000 people. Hetero is a strong player in API (Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients) and finished dosages  and its manufacturing plants have U.S. Food and Drug Administration approvals and World Health Organization approvals. It has marketing presence in over 100 countries.
Hetero Drugs Limited is the parent company in the Hetero group of companies and other companies which are part of the group are Hetero Labs, Hetero Research Foundation, Genx Laboratories and also foreign subsidiaries such as Camber pharma Inc., in USA and Richmond Labs in Argentina, etc., Also now the group has its way into wind power business with an aim to establish 1000 Megawatts by 2017.
They were awarded license to make generic oseltamivir - Tamiflu. Swiss firm Roche has licensed Hetero Drugs Limited in 2005 to make a generic version of its anti-flu treatment for India and other developing countries.
In 2009, as the swine flu outbreak was spreading across the globe and various health organizations and government agencies were piling up stocks of oseltamivir as precautionary measure, Hetero helped many countries including India by supplying the generic oseltamivir under its brand name fluvir.
Hetero makes affordable antiretroviral drugs so that developing nations can fight against HIV. It has supplied antiretroviral drugs to millions of patients across 125 countries.
- "Hetero Drugs Limited." n.d. Company Information, EBSCOhost (accessed October 8, 2016 via University of Arizona proxy).
- "Roche grants Tamiflu license to Hetero Drugs - The Times of India". Timesofindia.indiatimes.com. Retrieved 2014-01-11.
-  Archived April 30, 2009, at the Wayback Machine.
- Khomba Singh, ET Bureau May 5, 2009, 12.03am IST (2009-05-05). "Hetero bags mega chunk of govt's anti-flu drug deal - Economic Times". Economictimes.indiatimes.com. Retrieved 2014-01-11.
- "Hyderabad pharma cos cash in on Swine-Flu fever". Moneycontrol.com. Retrieved 2014-01-11.
- Khomba Singh, ET Bureau Aug 22, 2009, 03.02am IST (2009-08-22). "Hetero bags deal for 10 m Tamiflu - Economic Times". Economictimes.indiatimes.com. Retrieved 2014-01-11.
- ":: Welcome to Hetero ::". Heterodrugs.com. Retrieved 2014-01-11.