Hetti Kemerre Perkins (born 1965) is an art curator and writer. She is the eldest daughter of Australian Aboriginal activist Charles Perkins and German-born Eileen Munchenberg, a granddaughter of Hetty Perkins, sister to film director Rachel Perkins, and a mother to Madeleine Madden. Hetti Perkins is an Eastern Arrernte and Kalkadoon woman from Central Australia, she attended Melrose High School in Canberra, with her sister.
Hetti Perkins was the curator of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander art at the Art Gallery of New South Wales in Sydney for thirteen years, but resigned from the job in 2011. She was a member of the International Selection Committee for the Biennale of Sydney in 2000. In 2010 she made a three-part ABC documentary called Art + Soul that was shown by ABC in October 2010 (have also been shown as "Aborginernas konst" in Sveriges Television).
- Yanada (New Moon). (1993) In association with the Boomalli Aboriginal Artists Cooperative. ISBN 9780733403699.
- True Colours: Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists raise the flag. (1994) In association with the Boomalli Aboriginal Artists Cooperative. ISBN 9780646182117
- Papunya Tula: Genesis and Genius. (2000) Eds. Hetti Perkins and Hannah Fink. Art Gallery of NSW in association with Papunya Tula Artists. ISBN 0-7347-6310-7.
- Tradition Today: Indigenous art in Australia. (2004) ISBN 9780734763440.
- Crossing Country: the alchemy of Western Arnhem Land art. (2004) ISBN 9780734763594.
- Contemporary Aboriginal Art: the Mollie Gowing Acquisition Fund. (2006) ISBN 9781741740035.
- One Sun One Moon: Aboriginal Art in Australia. (2007) Eds. Hetti Perkins and Margaret West. Sydney: Art Gallery of New South Wales. ISBN 978-0-7347-6360-0.
- Half light: Portraits from Black Australia. (2008) ISBN 9781741740332.
- Nganana Tjungurringanyi Tjukurrpa Nintintjakitja (We are here sharing our dreaming). (2009) In association with Papunya Tula Artists. ISBN 9780646518855.
- Art + Soul: a journey into the world of Aboriginal art. (2010) ISBN 9780522857634.
- Celebrating the Achievements of our Past Students, ACT Government, archived from the original on 30 January 2017, retrieved 31 January 2017
- Hetti Perkins quits NSW state gallery position and calls for national indigenous art space
- The Profile: Hetti Perkins