|• Revised Romanization||Heungin dong|
|• McCune–Reischauer||Hŭngin tong|
Chungmu Arts Hall
Chungmu Arts Hall is multi-purpose cultural complex located in Heungin-dong, near Sindang Station. Facilities includes a 1,231 seats Grand Theater, 327 seats Black Theater and 258 seats Blue Theater; Chungmu Gallery designed for installations and experimental artwork; sport hall with gymnasium, fitness room, dance studios and swimming pool; and the Chungmu Academy.
- Lee Min Woo of Shinhwa held a series of concerts, titled M's Acoustic & Unplugged from 15 to 25 October 2009.
- Musical The Three Musketeers from 15 December 2010 to mid-January 2011, Kyuhyun of Super Junior rotated with TRAX's Jay "Typhoon" Kim as D'Artagnan, along with Yoo Jun Sang, Im Ki Jun, Kim Mu Yul and Dana Hong.
- Musical Jack the Ripper played at the Grand Theater from 5 July to 14 August 2011, with Ahn Jae-wook, Um Ki-joon, Lee Ji-hoon and Sungmin of Super Junior rotating in the lead role of Daniel.
- "흥인동 (Heungin-dong 興仁洞)" (in Korean). Retrieved 2008-05-09.[permanent dead link]
- "Visit Seoul: Chungmu Art Hall" Seoul Tourism Organization. Retrieved 2012-04-03
- "Event Calendar: October 2009" Korea Herald. 2 October 2009. Retrieved 2012-04-10
- Kang Seung-hun "Super Junior Kyuhyun says advice from cast members helps with musical" 10 Asia. 17 December 2010. Retrieved 2011-12-08
- Park Min-young "Musical fans get star-studded bonanza" Korea Herald. 11 July 2011. Retrieved 2012-03-29
- "Chronicle of Beopjeong-dong and Haengjeong-dong" (in Korean). Guro-gu Official website.
- "Mapo Information". The chart of Beopjeong-dong assigned by Haengjeong-dong (행정동별 관할 법정동 일람표) (in Korean). Mapo-gu Official website.[permanent dead link]
- Jung-gu Official site in English
- (Korean) Jung-gu Official site[permanent dead link]
- (Korean) Jung-gu Tour Guide from the Official site
- (Korean) Status quo of Jung-gu[permanent dead link]
- (Korean) Resident offices and maps of Jung-gu[permanent dead link]
|This Seoul location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|