Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up heuristic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A heuristic is a method for solving a problem.
Heuristic may also refer to:
- Heuristic (computer science), a technique to produce a solution in a reasonable time frame that is good enough for solving the problem at hand
- Heuristic (engineering), an experience-based method reducing use of calculations
- Heuristics in judgment and decision-making discovered by research in psychology and behavioral economics
- Heuristic argument, a non-rigorous argument that relies on an analogy or intuition
- Heuristic function, a ranking method used with search algorithms
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Heuristic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.