Hew Dalrymple (advocate)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Dalrymple, Hew (1759). "Woodstock Park: an Elegy". - an elegy for Charles Spencer, 3rd Duke of Marlborough (1706-1758) who commanded the Raid on St Malo in 1758
- Dalrymple, Hew (1763–70). "Rodondo; or the State Jugglers". Scots Magazine. - a defence of Scotland during the Bute administration
- Radcliffe, David H. "Hugh Dalrymple (1740 ca.-1774)". English Poetry 1579-1830. Virginia Tech. Archived from the original on 15 March 2012. Retrieved 17 July 2011.
- Oxford Journals (1866). Notes and queries. Oxford University Press.
- Alger, John Goldworth (1889). "Elliott, Grace Dalrymple". In Stephen, Leslie. Dictionary of National Biography. 17. London: Smith, Elder & Co.
- Eliott, Grace, in Journal of my Life (1859)
- Forster, Harold, Supplements to Dodsley's Collection of Poems (1980) 102
- Notes Queries 1st Series 9:589
|This Scottish law-related biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Scottish writer, poet or playwright is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Grenadian biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a poet from the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|