Hewitt, New Jersey
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Hewitt, New Jersey|
|Named for||Abram Hewitt|
|Elevation||430 ft (131 m)|
|Population (Census 2010)|
|GNIS feature ID||0877071|
Hewitt is an unincorporated community located within West Milford Township in Passaic County, New Jersey, United States. The area is served as United States Postal Service ZIP Code 07421. It is named for Abram Hewitt.
Sites of interest
- DP-1: Profile of General Population and Housing Characteristics: 2010 from the 2010 Demographic Profile Data for ZCTA5 07421, United States Census Bureau. Accessed November 11, 2015.
- Zip Codes, State of New Jersey. Accessed November 11, 2015.
- "Hewitt". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2012-09-23.
- Locality Search, State of New Jersey. Accessed June 9, 2016.
- DP-1: Profile of General Demographic Characteristics: 2000 from the Census 2000 Summary File 1 (SF 1) 100-Percent Data, United States Census Bureau. Accessed November 11, 2015.
|This Passaic County, New Jersey state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|