|Ceased operations||2017 (merged with Twin Jet)|
|Hubs||Le Puy – Loudes Airport|
|Headquarters||Le Puy, France|
The airline was established on 30 March 1991, was owned by Financiere Hex'Air (80%) and had 8 employees at March 2007. During 2006 the airline added an Embraer ERJ 145 (F-HBPE) to its fleet. Both Embraer aircraft were used for charter flights and were regularly flown on behalf of other European regional airlines needing additional capacity  Hex'Air suspended one of its two scheduled routes, from Castres via Rodez to Lyon, indefinitely on 24 January 2014.
As of July 2016, Hex'Air only operated services on the following domestic scheduled route:
As of July 2016, the Hex'Air fleet included the following aircraft:
- ch-aviation.com - France’s Twin Jet merges ops with Hex’air after acquisition 3 January 2017
- "Directory: World Airlines". Flight International. 2007-04-03. p. 90.
- "Mentions légales." Hex'Air. Retrieved on 18 June 2010.
- Airliner World January 2007
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2014-02-24. Retrieved 2014-02-19.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
Media related to Hex'Air at Wikimedia Commons