|Look up 和谐 in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Look up 河蟹 in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hexie or He Xie may refer to:
- Harmonious Society (Chinese: 和谐社会; pinyin: héxié shèhuì), Chinese leader Hu Jintao's signature ideology
- Hexie Hao (Chinese: 和谐号, meaning "Harmony") - Chinese name of China Railway High-speed trains
- River crab (Internet slang) (Chinese: 河蟹; pinyin: héxiè)
- Xie He (artist), Chinese painter and art theorist in the 6th century
- Xie He (Go player), Chinese Go player
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hexie.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.