From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up hexis or ἕξις in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hexis is a term used in Aristotelian philosophy.
Hexis may also refer to:
- Hexis S.A., a French company based in Frontignan
- Hexis Racing, an auto racing team
- Hexis, a division of Sulzer AG, a Swiss company based in Winterthur
- Hexis, a character in Heroes of Might and Magic IV: The Gathering Storm
- Hexisea, a flower of the family of orchids
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hexis.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.