|Genres||Indie folk, indie pop, folk rock, Chamber Pop|
Dine Alone Records
|Past members||Colin Richey
- Matt Bishop – lead vocals, acoustic guitar
- Nick Ward – guitar, mandolin
- Philip Kobernik – accordion, piano
- Samuel Anderson – cello, electric bass
- Jacob Anderson – viola, good moves
The band gained a significant fan base in Seattle, Washington and toured the States, gaining fame in the underground scene. They then met Anthony Kilhoffer, an A-list, LA-based producer and engineer in 2013. Kilhoffer decided to work with them in producing their third album, "Hey Marseilles".
- 2008: To Travels and Trunks
- 2013: Lines We Trace
- 2013: Lines We Trace (Deluxe Vinyl Edition)
- 2016: Hey Marseilles
- "West Coast" (2015)
- "To Travels and Trunks"
- "Rio"- Their Best Known Single