From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A variety of other Islamist organizations that use the name includes:
- Turkish Hizbollah, a Turkish Sunni Islamist separatist group in Turkey.
- Kata'ib Hezbollah (also known as the Hezbollah Brigades), a Shi'a Islamist insurgent group in Iraq.
- Hezbollah Movement in Iraq, a Shi'a Islamist political party in Iraq aligned with the Supreme Islamic Council of Iraq.
- Kurdish Revolutionary Hezbollah, a Iraqi Kurdish Islamist group led by Adham Barzani (cousin of Massoud Barzani) that was founded in 1983 and disbanded in 2004.
- Hezbollah of Iran, a movement of mosque-based groups founded to enforce the authority of the Islamic revolution in Iran
- Ansar-e Hezbollah, an offshoot of Iranian Hezbollah
- Hezbollah Al-Hejaz, a Shi'a militant organization operating in Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, Kuwait and Bahrain
- Mauritian Solidarity Front, a Muslim political party in Mauritius formerly known as Hizbullah
- Hizbullah, a militant Indonesian youth organisation (with local cadres), founded by the Japanese in December 1944 to reinforce the Pembela Tanah Air.
- "Hizbollah", track on Ministry's 1988 album The Land of Rape and Honey
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hezbollah.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.