Hg is the chemical symbol of mercury.
Hg, hg or HG may also refer to:
Arts and media
[H. G. Wells]], English writer [House & Garden (magazine)|House & Garden]] or HG, a former US magazine Harry G. Nelson, half of the Roy and HG comedy duo Hengwrt Chaucer or Hg, a manuscript of the Canterbury Tales Masaki Sumitani or HG, Japanese professional wrestler Hiren K. Gajjar, an Indian Writer, Artist, Traveller
Science and technology
- hg, the driver program of Mercurial, a version Control system
- Hectogram, a unit of weight equal to 100 grams
- Hyperemesis gravidarum, a complication of pregnancy
- Inch of mercury, a unit of measurement for pressure.
- His/Her Grace, a style used for various high-ranking personages
- Archer Maclean's Mercury or [Hg] Hydrium, a video game
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hg.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.