Jump to navigation Jump to search
Hg is the chemical symbol of Mercury.
Hg, hg or HG may also refer to:
Arts and media
- H. G. Wells, English writer
- House & Garden or HG, a former US magazine
- Harry G. Nelson, half of the Roy and HG comedy duo
- Hengwrt Chaucer or Hg, a manuscript of the Canterbury Tales
- Masaki Sumitani or HG, Japanese professional wrestler
- Hlinka Guard, a militia movement of the Slovak People's Party from 1938 to 1945
- Niki (airline) (IATA code HG)
- Hg (equity firm), headquartered in London and Munich
Science and technology
- hg, the driver program of Mercurial, a version Control system
- Hectogram, a unit of weight equal to 100 grams
- Hyperemesis gravidarum, a complication of pregnancy
- His/Her Grace, a style used for various high-ranking personages
- Archer Maclean's Mercury or [Hg] Hydrium, a video game
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hg.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.