|Location||Ogun State, Nigeria|
|Owner||Solution Media and Infotech Limited (100% Nigerian-owned)|
|Opened||December 18, 2015|
|Area||18.5 ha (46 acres)|
Hi Impact Planet (also known as the Hi Impact Amusement park) is an amusement, theme park and resort on the outskirts of Lagos but located in Ogun State along the Lagos–Ibadan Expressway It opened to the public in December, 2015
Attractions in the park include indoor and outdoor as well as wet and dry facilities such as jump around bumper cars, bumber boats; Convoy; Kite flyer 12; Haunted House; King of the Jungle; the Jungle; Vertical Swing and Spring ride, Big Buck Panorama, Aliens Armageddon; Transformers Deluxe; Packman Smash; Combat Pump It up Fiesta, a surfing simulated reestyler, hoopla, Mexican fiesta, Samba balloon, dream machine, watermania, Rio train, Boeing 777 outperforming ride, ice rink, animatronics, including semi-live lions, gorillas. Enterprise ride, souvenir court, eye-combat games, 40-metre high spring ride, ferry spin, Mexican theatre, a 10-seater Hi-Impact airplane. The park occupies an area of about 46 acres. Other facilities in the park includes a clinic, banking services, luxurious hotel, food courts, and a multi-purpose hall of about 7000 capacity and sanitary amenities, 5-D cartoon animation studio, imax cinema.
- Onozure Dania. "Hi-Impact invests N6bn in amusement park to create 2,000 jobs". The Vanguard. Retrieved February 7, 2015.
- Anote Ajeluorou (December 13, 2015). "With Hi-Impact Planet, International Standard Theme Park Berths In Nigeria". Nigerian Guardian. Retrieved February 7, 2015.
- Wale Ojo Lanre (December 16, 2015). "Hi-Impact Planet plants 185,000sq Tourism Theme Park in Lagos". Nigerian Tribune. Archived from the original on February 7, 2016. Retrieved February 7, 2015.
- Oluwatobi Bolashodun. "Fun Xmas Celebration From Hi-Impact Amusement Park". Naij. Retrieved February 7, 2015.
- "6bn tourist centre lands in Ogun". The Nation. Retrieved February 7, 2015.