(Redirected from Hi-Line)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up highline, high line, or High Line in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Highline, High line, or Hi-Line may also refer to:
- High Line, a park along a former elevated freight rail spur in Manhattan, New York City
- High Line, or West Philadelphia Elevated, a section of the Harrisburg Subdivision railroad line in Pennsylvania
- The Highline, a segment of the Western Pacific Railroad in Northern California, linking Portola with Bieber
- Highline Bridge (Kansas City, Kansas), an elevated line from Armordale to Union Station
- Highline, California, a former town
- High Line Canal, a waterway in the Denver-Aurora Metropolitan Area of Colorado
- Highline Lake State Park, a Colorado state park
- Hi-Line (Montana), an area of northern Montana named for the route of the historic Great Northern Railway
- Hi-Line Railroad Bridge, the historic, high railroad bridge located over the Sheyenne River in Valley City, North Dakota.
- Highline College, a community college in Des Moines, Washington
- Highline High School, a public high school in Burien, Washington
- The Hi-Line, a 1999 film
- High line, an overhead form of a picket line used to tie up horses
- HighLine, a development tool for the Ruby programming language
- Highline Trail (disambiguation), a number of higher-altitude or converted railroad highline trails
- Highliner, a railcar
- Highlining, a type of slacklining
- Viaduct, a multi-span elevated bridge
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Highline.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.