Hialeah Market station
|SFRTA - Tri-Rail|
1200 SE 11th Avenue|
|Platforms||1 side platform|
|Opened||January 9, 1989|
|Previous names||Hialeah Market Miami International Airport (1989–2015)|
Hialeah Market is a Tri-Rail commuter rail station in Hialeah, Florida. The station is located on Southeast 10th Court near Southeast 14th Street, opening to January 1989 as Miami Airport station. It was the southern terminus of Tri-Rail line until a new station was built closer to the airport in 1998. The name was changed to Hialeh Market Station at this point. The other Miami Airport station was closed on September 12, 2011 and this station's name was changed to Hialeah Market/Miami Airport Station. The name was changed back to Hialeah Market station again in 2015 after Tri-Rail began serving Miami Airport Station. Parking is available at this station. Immediately north of the station is the historic Hialeah Seaboard Air Line Railway Station.
|Street level||Station building, parking, buses|
|Side platform, doors will open on the left or right|
|Track 1||← Tri-Rail toward Miami Airport (Terminus)|
Tri-Rail toward Mangonia Park (Metrorail Transfer) →
|No service||← No passenger service →|
Places of interest
- "Tri-Rail Train Schedule". 9 July 1997.
- "South Florida Regional Transportation Authority (SFRTA)". 21 March 2009.
- "Hialeah Market/Miami Airport Station | Tri Rail". 31 October 2013.
- Media related to Hialeah Market (Tri-Rail station) at Wikimedia Commons
- South Florida Regional Transportation Authority – Hialeah Market station
|This Florida train station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|