Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up hiatus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hiatus may refer to:
- Hiatus (linguistics), the lack of a consonant separating two vowels in separate syllables
- Hiatus (television), a break of several weeks or more in television scheduling
- Hiatus (anatomy), a natural fissure in a structure
- Hiatus, a discontinuity in the age of strata in stratigraphy
- Hiatus (band), a Belgian crustcore band
- Hiatus, a genus of picture-winged flies with sole member species Hiatus fulvipes
- The Hiatus, a Japanese rock band
- "Hiatus" (30 Rock), first season finale episode of 30 Rock
- "Hiatus", an episode of NCIS
- "Hiatus", a song from the Asking Alexandria album Stand Up and Scream
- Global warming hiatus, relating to trends in global temperatures as measured at earth's surface
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hiatus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.