From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up hiatus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hiatus may refer to:
- Hiatus, a small difference in pitch between two musical tones (see Interval (music))
- Hiatus, when a band or artistic entity takes a break from all group activity.
- Hiatus (linguistics), a phonological term referring to the lack of a consonant separating two vowels in separate syllables, as in co-operation
- Hiatus (television), a break of several weeks or more in television scheduling
- Hiatus (anatomy)
- Hiatus, a discontinuity in the age of strata in stratigraphy
- Hiatus (band), a Belgian crustcore band
- "Hiatus" (30 Rock), an episode of 30 Rock
- "Hiatus" an episode of NCIS (season 3)
- "Hiatus", a song from the Asking Alexandria album Stand Up And Scream
- Global warming hiatus, relating to trends in global temperatures as measured at earth's surface
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hiatus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.