From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up hibernaculum in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hibernaculum (hi-buhr-NAK-yuh-luhm) (Latin, "tent for winter quarters") may refer to:
- Hibernaculum (zoology), the location chosen by an animal for hibernation. Commonly this may be a hibernating mammal or insect.
- Hibernaculum (botany), a bud, case, or protective covering that a plant uses to survive the challenging environmental conditions during a dormancy period
- "Hibernaculum" (song), a single by Mike Oldfield from his The Songs of Distant Earth album, 1994
- Hibernaculum (album). by the band Earth, 2007
- Hibernaculum (Grimm) the 17th episode of season 4 of the supernatural drama television series Grimm and the 83rd episode overall, which premiered on April 10, 2015, on the cable network NBC.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hibernaculum.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.