Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up hibernaculum in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hibernaculum (hi-buhr-NAK-yuh-luhm) (Latin, "tent for winter quarters") may refer to:
- Hibernaculum (zoology), the location chosen by an animal for hibernation. Commonly this may be a hibernating mammal or insect.
- Hibernaculum (botany), a bud, case, or protective covering that a plant uses to survive the challenging environmental conditions during a dormancy period
- "Hibernaculum" (song), a single by Mike Oldfield from his The Songs of Distant Earth album, 1994
- Hibernaculum (album), by the band Earth, 2007
- "Hibernaculum" (Grimm) the 17th episode of season 4 of the supernatural drama television series Grimm
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hibernaculum.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.