Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up hick or Hick in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hick may refer to:
- Benjamin Hick, (1790–1842), English civil and mechanical engineer
- Graeme Hick, (born 1966), English cricketer
- John Hick (MP), (1815–1894), English MP, civil and mechanical engineer
- John Hick, (1922–2012), philosopher of religion and theologian
- Les Hick, English footballer
- Pentland Hick, (born 1919), British entrepreneur, author, and publisher
- Rarriwuy Hick, (born 1990/1991), Australian actress
- W. E. Hick, (1912–1974), British psychologist
- Hick (film), directed by Derick Martini
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hick.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.