From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up hick or Hick in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hick may refer to:
- Benjamin Hick, (1790-1842), English civil and mechanical engineer
- Graeme Hick, (born 1966), English cricketer
- John Hick (MP), (1815-1894), English MP, civil and mechanical engineer
- John Hick, (1922-2012), philosopher of religion and theologian
- Pentland Hick, (born 1919), British entrepreneur, author, and publisher
- W. E. Hick, (1912-1974), British psychologist
- Hick (film), directed by Derick Martini
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hick.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.