Jump to navigation Jump to search
Hickam may refer to:
- Homer Hickam (born 1943), American author, Vietnam veteran, and a former NASA engineer
- October Sky: The Homer Hickam Story, 1999 American biographical film
- Horace Meek Hickam (1885–1934), pioneer airpower advocate and officer in the United States Army Air Corps
- Hickam Air Force Base (formerly Hickam Field), United States Air Force installation
- Hickam Housing, Hawaii, census-designated place in the City & County of Honolulu, Hawaii, United States
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hickam.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.