From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hida may refer to:
- Hida Province, a former province in Japan
- Hida, Gifu, a city in Gifu Prefecture, Japan
- Hida (region), the northern region of Gifu Prefecture, Japan
- Hida, Sălaj, a commune in Romania
- Hida Minzoku Mura Folk Village, an open air historical museum in Gifu Prefecture, Japan
- Hida (train), a train service in Japan
- JCG Hida class patrol vessel - a class of patrol vessel of the Japan Coast Guard
- HIDA, Health Industry Distributors Association
- Hydroxy iminodiacetic acid, abbreviated as HIDA
- HIDA scan, cholescintigraphy using hepatobiliary iminodiacetic acid
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hida.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.