Hidden Springs, Idaho
Location of Hidden Springs in Ada County, Idaho.
|• Total||2.536 sq mi (6.57 km2)|
|• Land||2.524 sq mi (6.54 km2)|
|• Water||0.012 sq mi (0.03 km2)|
|Elevation||2,864 ft (873 m)|
|• Density||900/sq mi (350/km2)|
|Time zone||UTC-7 (Mountain (MST))|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-6 (MDT)|
|GNIS feature ID||2585573|
The community manages more than 800 acres of permanently preserved open space and its own wastewater treatment facility.
Architecture is primarily in a neo-traditional style, with many homes having garages accessible through rear alleys. The result is a neighborhood that is generally more pedestrian-friendly than the typical suburban subdivision.
Hidden Springs Elementary School is located within the neighborhood.
|U.S. Decennial Census|
- "American FactFinder". U.S. Census Bureau. Retrieved 23 March 2011.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Hidden Springs, Idaho
- "Open Space :: Hidden Springs". Hiddensprings.com. Retrieved 27 August 2017.
- "Home :: Hidden Springs". Hiddensprings.com. Retrieved 27 August 2017.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2011-11-13. Retrieved 2011-10-19.
- "Census of Population and Housing". Census.gov. Retrieved June 4, 2016.
|This Idaho location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|