From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Meaning||It can have many different meanings depending on the kanji used.|
Hideki can be written using different kanji characters and can mean:
- 秀樹, "excellence", "timber trees"
- 英樹, "superior", "timber trees"
- 英機, "superior", "chance"
- 秀喜, "excellence", "pleasure"
- 秀紀, "excellence", "chronicle"
- 英輝, "superior", "brightness"
- 英希, "superior", "hope"
- with the given name Hideki
- Hideki Abe (安倍 栄基), Japanese video game composer
- Hideki Arai (新井 英樹, born 1963), Japanese manga artist
- Hideki Fujii (藤井 秀樹, born 1934), Japanese photographer
- Hideki Fujisawa (藤沢 秀樹, born 1963), also known as Dance☆Man, Japanese musician
- Hideki Imai (今井 秀樹, born 1943), Japanese information theorist and cryptographer
- Hideki Imamura (born January 29, 1972), Japanese musician, co-founder and vocalist of the band Siam Shade
- Hideki Irabu (伊良部 秀輝, 1969-2011), a Japanese professional baseball player who played in both Japan and the United States
- Hideki Isoda (磯田秀樹, born 1970), Japanese producer, director, and composer
- Hideki Kadowaki (門脇英基, born 1976), Japanese mixed martial artist
- Hideki Kamiya (神谷 英樹), Japanese video game designer
- Hideki Kita (喜多 秀喜, born 1952), retired Japanese long-distance runner
- Hideki Komatsu (小松英樹, born 1967), Japanese Go player
- Hideki Makihara (牧原 秀樹, born 1971), Japanese politician of the Liberal Democratic Party
- Hideki Matsui (松井 秀喜, born 1974), retired Japanese professional baseball player who played for the New York Yankees
- Hideki Matsutake (born 1951), Japanese electronic musician
- Hideki Matsuoka (松岡秀樹, born 1968), Japanese Go player
- Hideki Matsuyama (born 1992), Japanese Professional Golfer
- Hideki Mutoh (武藤 英紀, born 1982), Japanese race car driver
- Hideki Naganuma (長沼 英樹, born 1972), Japanese video game music composer
- Hideki Niwa (丹羽 秀樹, born 1972), Japanese politician of the Liberal Democratic Party
- Hideki Noda (野田 英樹, born 1969), former Japanese Formula One driver
- Hideki Noda (playwright) (野田 秀樹, born 1955), Japanese playwright, theatre director, and actor
- Hideki Okajima (岡島 秀樹, born 1974), Japanese professional baseball player and pitcher who plays for the Boston Red Sox
- Hideki Saijo (西城 秀樹, born 1955), Japanese singer and television celebrity best known for singing the Japanese version of the Village People's hit song Y.M.C.A.
- Hideki Shirakawa (白川 英樹, born 1936), Japanese chemist and winner of the 2000 Nobel Prize in Chemistry
- Hideki Takahashi (高橋 英樹, born 1944), Japanese actor
- Hideki Tasaka (田坂 秀樹, born 1975), Japanese voice actor
- Hideki Todaka (戸高 秀樹, born 1973), former Japanese professional boxer
- Hideki Tojo (東條 英機, 1884-1948), Japanese prime minister during World War II
- Hideki Yukawa (湯川 秀樹, 1907-1981), Japanese theoretical physicist and the first Japanese Nobel laureate
- with the given name Hideki
- Hideki Motosuwa (本須和秀樹), character in the anime/manga series Chobits
- Hideki, character in the anime series Devil Hunter Yohko
- Hideki Go, the alter ego of Ultraman Jack from the 1971 tokusatsu film The Return of Ultraman
|This page or section lists people that share the same given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.|