From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ἱερόν or Ἱέρων in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hiero may also refer to:
Places and jurisdictions
- Hieron, Caria, an Ancient city and former bishopric in Asia Minor, now Avsarkale is Turkey and Catholic titular see Hieron
- Hiero I, tyrant of Syracuse, Italy (478–467 BC)
- Hiero (Xenophon), a dialogue by Xenophon about Hiero I
- Hiero II, tyrant of Syracuse (270–215 BC)
- Hieron, a 5th-century BC potter associated with Makron (vase painter)
- Hiero., the author abbreviation for botanist Georg Hans Emmo Wolfgang Hieronymus
- Jay Hieron (born 1976), an American professional mixed martial arts fighter
- Hiero Desteen, protagonist of two post-apocalypse novels by Sterling E. Lanier (Hiero's Journey and The Unforsaken Hiero)
- Any one of a number of Aero-engines built to the designs of Otto Hieronimus in the Austro-Hungarian empire from the early 1910s, such as the Hiero E
- Hieroglyphics (group), a hip-hop group
- All pages beginning with "Hiero"
- All pages with titles containing Hiero
- Hieroglyph (disambiguation)
- Hieros (disambiguation)
- Hiro (disambiguation)
- Hero (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hiero.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.