Prince Hieronim Mikołaj Radziwiłł (1885–1945) was a Polish aristocrat, landlord in Balice. Great-grandson of Prince Maciej Radziwiłł. He and his children carried the style of Serene Highness.
He was deported to a NKVD Gulag during the Soviet occupation of Poland and died on 6 April 1945.
Radziwiłł Palace in Balice
Hieronim Mikołaj Radziwiłł and Archduchess Renata, 1909
Marriage and issue
He married Archduchess Renata of Austria on 16 January 1909 in Żywiec. They had six children:
- Princess Maria Teresa Radziwiłł (19 January 1910 – 1973 )
- Prince Dominic Rainer Radziwiłł (23 January 1911 – 19 November 1976); married, firstly, Princess Eugénie of Greece and Denmark and had issue. Married, secondly, Lidia Lacey Bloodgood and had issue.
- Prince Karol Jerome Radziwiłł (3 May 1912 – 27 November 2005); married, firstly, Maria Luisa de Alvear y Quirno. Married, secondly, Maria Teresa Soto y Alderete. He had no children.
- Prince Albert Radziwiłł (10 May 1914 – 23 June 1932)
- Princess Eleonore Radziwiłł (2 August 1918 – ); married, firstly, Count Benedikt Tyszkiewicz. Married, secondly, Roger de Froidcourt. She had a son by her second marriage.
- Prince Leon Jerome Radziwiłł (28 October 1922 – 1973)
- Polski Słownik Biograficzny t. 30 s. 190