||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for products and services. (February 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
8.52 / October 6, 2016
|Operating system||Microsoft Windows|
Hiew (short for Hacker's view) is a popular console hex editor for Windows written by Eugene Suslikov (sen). Amongst its feature set is its ability to view files in text, hex and disassembly mode. The program is particularly useful for editing executable files such as COFF, PE or ELF executable files.
Hiew's features include:
- Built-in x86, x86-64 and ARMv6 assembler and disassembler.
- Pattern searching in disassembler mode.
- Support for NE, LE, LX, PE and little-endian ELF executable formats.
- Built-in 64-bit calculator.
- Supports files of arbitrary length.
|This Microsoft Windows software-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|