Higashi-Hannō Station west entrance, May 2006
1-5 Azuma-chō, Hannō, Saitama|
|Platforms||1 side, 1 island platform|
|Passengers (FY2013)||5,583 (JR East, boarding only), 5,478 (Seibu) daily|
Higashi-Hannō Station is served by the JR East Hachikō Line from Hachiōji with many services running to and from Kawagoe on the Kawagoe Line. It is 25.6 kilometers from the official starting point of the line at Hachiōji. It is also served by the Seibu Ikebukuro Line from Ikebukuro in Tokyo and is 44.5 kilometers from the starting point of the line at Ikebukuro.
JR Higashi-Hanno Station
The JR East station consists of one ground-level island platform serving three tracks, one of which is used exclusively for freight operations. The platform is connected by a footbridge to the neighboring station building.
Seibu Higashi-Hanno Station
The Seibu station consists of one ground-level side platform, serving a single bidirectional track, connected to the JR platform and the station building by a footbridge.
|1||■ Seibu Ikebukuro Line||for Hannō, Tokorozawa, and Ikebukuro|
|■ Seibu Ikebukuro Line||for Agano and Seibu Chichibu|
|2||■ Hachikō Line||for Komagawa and Kawagoe|
|3||■ Hachikō Line||for Haijima and Hachiōji|
|Seibu Ikebukuro Line|
|Chichibu limited express: Does not stop at this station|
Station numbering was introduced on all Seibu Railway lines during fiscal 2012, with Higashi-Hannō Station becoming "SI27".
In fiscal 2014, the station was the 79th busiest on the Seibu network with an average of 5,455 passengers daily.  In fiscal 2013, an average of 5,583 passengers used the JR East station to board a train per day.
The passenger figures for previous years are as shown below. Note that the figures for JR East consider only boarding passengers whereas those for Seibu consider both boarding and disembarking passengers.
|Fiscal year||Daily average|
- Hannō Post Office
- Hannō City Hall
- Japan National Route 299
- Terada, Hirokazu (July 2002). データブック日本の私鉄 [Databook: Japan's Private Railways]. Japan: Neko Publishing. p. 201. ISBN 4-87366-874-3.
- 西武線全駅で駅ナンバリングを導入します [Station numbering to be introduced at all Seibu stations] (PDF). News Release (in Japanese). Japan: Seibu Railway. 23 February 2012. Archived from the original (pdf) on 2015-09-24. Retrieved 22 February 2013.
- 駅別乗降人員 2014年度 1日平均 [Average daily station usage figures (fiscal 2014)] (PDF) (in Japanese). Japan: Seibu Railway. Archived from the original (PDF) on 8 March 2016. Retrieved 6 February 2016.
- 各駅の乗車人員 [Boarding figures of each station] (in Japanese). East Japan Railway Company. Retrieved 22 January 2015.
- 駅別乗降人員 2010（平成22）年度 1日平均 [Average daily station usage figures (fiscal 2010)] (PDF) (in Japanese). Japan: Seibu Railway. Archived from the original (PDF) on 26 June 2011. Retrieved 25 June 2014.
- 駅別乗降人員 2011（平成23）年度 1日平均 [Average daily station usage figures (fiscal 2011)] (PDF) (in Japanese). Japan: Seibu Railway. Archived from the original (PDF) on 1 November 2012. Retrieved 25 June 2014.
- 駅別乗降人員 2013（平成25）年度 1日平均 [Average daily station usage figures (fiscal 2013)] (PDF) (in Japanese). Japan: Seibu Railway. Archived from the original (PDF) on 14 July 2014. Retrieved 25 June 2014.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Higashi-Hanno Station.|