South side of Higashi-Iwatsuki Station, August 2012
|Location||1-12-1 Higashi-Iwatsuki, Iwatsuki-ku, Saitama-shi, Saitama-ken
|Operated by||Tobu Railway|
|Line(s)||Tobu Urban Park Line|
|Platforms||1 island platform|
|Passengers (FY2014)||20,124 daily|
Higashi-Iwatsuki Station (東岩槻駅 Higashi-Iwatsuki-eki?) is a railway station on the Tobu Noda Line (also known as the "Tobu Urban Park Line") in Iwatsuki-ku, Saitama, Japan, operated by the private railway operator Tobu Railway.
The station has one ground-level island platform serving two tracks. The station building is located above the platform.
|1||■ Tobu Noda Line||for Omiya|
|2||■ Tobu Noda Line||for Kashiwa and Funabashi|
|Tobu Noda Line|
The station opened on 1 December 1969.The present station building was completed in 2006. From 17 March 2012, station numbering was introduced on the Tobu Noda Line, with Higashi-Iwatsuki Station becoming "TD-07".
In fiscal 2014, the station was used by an average of 20,124 passengers daily.
- Site of Iwatsuki Castle
- Higashi-Iwatsuki Post Office
- Terada, Hirokazu (19 January 2013). データブック日本の私鉄 [Databook: Japan's Private Railways]. Japan: Neko Publishing. p. 224. ISBN 978-4-7770-1336-4.
- 「東武スカイツリーライン」誕生！ あわせて駅ナンバリングを導入し、よりわかりやすくご案内します [Tobu Sky Tree Line created! Station numbering to be introduced at same time] (pdf). Tobu News (in Japanese). Tobu Railway. 9 February 2012. Retrieved 9 September 2013.
- 駅情報（乗降人員） - Tobu Railway official home page (Japanese)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Higashi-Iwatsuki Station.|
- Higashi-Iwatsuki Station information (Tobu) (Japanese)