Higshi-Koizumi Station in April 2007
|Location||1-18-1 Higashi-Koizumi, Ōizumi, Ōra, Gunma
|Operated by||Tobu Railway|
|Line(s)||Tobu Koizumi Line|
|Passengers (FY2013)||1384 daily|
Higashi-Koizumi Station (東小泉駅 Higashi-Koizumi-eki?) is a passenger railway station on the Tobu Koizumi Line in Ōizumi, Gunma, Japan, operated by the private railway operator Tobu Railway. It is numbered "TI-44".
Higashi-Koizumi Station is served by the Tobu Koizumi Line, and is located 11.0 kilometers from the terminus of the line at Tatebayashi. It is also the terminal station of a branch line of the Tobu Koizumi Line, which terminates at Ōta 9.1 kilometers away.
Higashi-Koizumi Station has a single island platform connected to the station building by a footbridge.
|1||■ Tobu Koizumi Line||for Nishi-Koizumi
|2||■ Tobu Koizumi Line||for Ōta|
|Tobu Koizumi Line|
|Tobu Koizumi Line (branch)|
Higashi-Koizumi Station opened on December 1, 1941 and elevated to a full passenger station in April 1942. It reverted to a signal stop in 1955, and was not restored as a passenger station until 1977 From 17 March 2012, station numbering was introduced on all Tobu lines, with Higashi-Koizumi Station becoming "TI-44".
- Zenkoku Tetsudo Jijo Daikenkyu ISBN 4-7942-1291-7
- Ekisha Saihakken ISBN 4-533-03675-9
- Tetsudo Haisen Ato o Aruku ISBN 4-533-02743-1
- 「東武スカイツリーライン」誕生！ あわせて駅ナンバリングを導入し、よりわかりやすくご案内します [Tobu Sky Tree Line created! Station numbering to be introduced at same time] (pdf). Tobu News (in Japanese). Tobu Railway. 9 February 2012. Retrieved 22 October 2013.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Higashi-Koizumi Station.|
- Tobu station information (Japanese)