Higashi-Moro Station entrance in March 2012
|Location||2314-1 Iwai, Moroyama-machi, Iruma-gun, Saitama-ken 350-0467 350-0467
|Operated by||Tobu Railway|
|Line(s)||Tobu Ogose Line|
|Distance||8.6 km from Sakado|
|Platforms||1 island platform|
|Opened||16 December 1934|
|Passengers (FY2014)||5,505 daily|
Higashi-Moro Station is served by the Tobu Ogose Line, a 10.9 km single-track branchline running from Sakado to Ogose, and is situated 8.6 km from Sakado. During the daytime, the station is served by four trains per hour in each direction.
The station consists of an island platform serving two tracks. The station entrance is on the south side of the station, connected to the platforms by a footbridge at the east (Sakado) end of the platform. A footbridge served by lifts opened at the west (Ogose) end of the platform in 2009.
|1||■ Tobu Ogose Line||for Ogose|
|2||■ Tobu Ogose Line||for Sakado|
|Tobu Ogose Line|
The station opened on 16 December 1934.
Platform edge sensors and TV monitors were installed in 2008 ahead of the start of driver-only operation on the Ogose Line from June 2008.
From 17 March 2012, station numbering was introduced on the Tobu Ogose Line, with Higashi-Moro Station becoming "TJ-45".
In fiscal 2014, the station was used by an average of 5,505 passengers daily.
- Moro Station (Hachikō Line) (approximately 15 minutes' walk away)
- Saitama Medical School Moroyama Campus
Higashi-Moro Station is served by local Kawagoe Motor Corporation (KKJ) bus services from a bus stop in front of the station. It is also served by the "Moro Bus" community minibus (Yabusame Green Line and Yuzu Yellow Line) service.
- 東毛呂駅 [Higashi-Moro Station] (in Japanese). Japan: Tobu Railway. Retrieved 22 March 2012.
- Terada, Hirokazu (July 2002). データブック日本の私鉄 [Databook: Japan's Private Railways]. Japan: Neko Publishing. p. 200. ISBN 4-87366-874-3.
- Tobu Tojo Line Timetable, published March 2013
- 「東武スカイツリーライン」誕生！ あわせて駅ナンバリングを導入し、よりわかりやすくご案内します [Tobu Sky Tree Line created! Station numbering to be introduced at same time] (pdf). Tobu News (in Japanese). Tobu Railway. 9 February 2012. Retrieved 22 March 2012.
- 駅情報（乗降人員） [Station information (Passenger statistics)] (in Japanese). Japan: Tobu Railway. 2015. Archived from the original on 2 September 2015. Retrieved 8 March 2016.
- もろバス時刻表 やぶさめ号 [Moro Bus Timetable - Yabusame] (pdf) (in Japanese). Japan: Moroyama. Retrieved 26 March 2013.[permanent dead link]
- もろバス時刻表 ゆず号 [Moro Bus Timetable - Yuzu] (pdf) (in Japanese). Japan: Moroyama. Retrieved 26 March 2013.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Higashi-Moro Station.|
- Tobu station information (in Japanese)