South entrance, July 2008
|Location||5-1-1 Nagasaki, Toshima, Tokyo
|Operated by||Seibu Railway|
|Line(s)||Seibu Ikebukuro Line|
|Passengers (FY2013)||27,072 daily|
Higashi-Nagasaki Station is served by the Seibu Ikebukuro Line from Ikebukuro in Tokyo to Hannō in Saitama Prefecture, and is located 3.1 km from the Ikebukuro terminus. Only all-stations "Local" services stop at this station.
|1/2||■ Seibu Ikebukuro Line||for Tokorozawa and Hannō|
|3/4||■ Seibu Ikebukuro Line||for Ikebukuro|
|Seibu Ikebukuro Line|
|Limited express: Does not stop at this station|
|Rapid express: Does not stop at this station|
|Express: Does not stop at this station|
|Commuter express: Does not stop at this station|
|Rapid: Does not stop at this station|
|Commuter semi express: Does not stop at this station|
|Semi express: Does not stop at this station|
Higashi-Nagasaki Station opened on 15 April 1915. While the name of the district in which the station is located is actually Nagasaki, the station was named Higashi-Nagasaki to avoid confusion with Nagasaki Station in Kyushu.
Station numbering was introduced during fiscal 2012, with Higashi-Nagasaki Station becoming "SI03".
In fiscal 2013, the station was the 37th busiest on the Seibu network with an average of 27,072 passengers daily.
The passenger figures for previous years are as shown below.
|Fiscal year||Daily average|
- Terada, Hirokazu (July 2002). データブック日本の私鉄 [Databook: Japan's Private Railways]. Japan: Neko Publishing. p. 201. ISBN 4-87366-874-3.
- Kawashima, Ryozo (March 2011). 日本の鉄道 中部ライン 全線・全駅・全配線 第１２巻 東京都心北部 [Railways of Japan - Chubu Line - Lines/Stations/Track plans - Vol 12 Northern Central Tokyo]. Japan: Kodansha. p. 29/63. ISBN 978-4-06-270072-6.
- 西武線全駅で駅ナンバリングを導入します [Station numbering to be introduced at all Seibu stations] (pdf). News Release (in Japanese). Japan: Seibu Railway. 23 February 2012. Retrieved 10 February 2013.
- 駅別乗降人員 2013（平成25）年度 1日平均 [Average daily station usage figures (fiscal 2013)] (PDF) (in Japanese). Japan: Seibu Railway. Retrieved 22 June 2014.
- 駅別乗降人員 2010（平成22）年度 1日平均 [Average daily station usage figures (fiscal 2010)] (PDF) (in Japanese). Japan: Seibu Railway. Retrieved 26 January 2013.
- 各駅の乗車人員 (2010年度) [Station passenger figures (Fiscal 2010)] (in Japanese). Japan: East Japan Railway Company. Archived from the original on 6 October 2014. Retrieved 26 January 2013.
- 駅別乗降人員 2011（平成23）年度 1日平均 [Average daily station usage figures (fiscal 2011)] (PDF) (in Japanese). Japan: Seibu Railway. Retrieved 26 January 2013.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Higashi-Nagasaki Station.|
- Higashi-Nagasaki Station information (Seibu Railway)] (Japanese)