Higashinada (東灘区 Higashinada-ku?) is one of 9 wards of Kobe in Japan. It has an area of 30.36 km², and a population of 212,111 (2012). South of the Hanshin Main Line, it is also home to some notable sake brewing areas, including Uozaki and Mikage.
- JR Kobe Line (Sumiyoshi - Settsu Motoyama - Konan-Yamate)
- Hankyu Kobe Line (Mikage - Okamoto)
- Hanshin Main Line (Ishiyagawa - Mikage - Sumiyoshi - Uozaki - Ōgi - Fukae)
- Rokko Liner
|This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (May 2015)|
Public high schools:
- Higashinada Ward Office Kobe City - "Why is Nada sake so tasty?"
- "Home" (Archive). Canadian Academy. Retrieved on May 3, 2015. "4-1 Koyo-cho Naka Higashinada-ku Kobe 658-0032"
- "Admission." Deutsche Schule Kobe/European School. Retrieved on November 1, 2015. "Rokko Island 3-2-8 Koyochonaka Higashinada-ku Kobe city"
- "Den Norske Skolen i Japan lagt ned" (Archive). Norge Idag. 6 August 2005. Retrieved on November 3, 2015.
Media related to Higashinada-ku, Kobe at Wikimedia Commons
- Official Site of Higashinada Ward (English)
|This Hyōgo Prefecture location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|