From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Higashiyama may refer to:
- The Eastern Mountain District (Higashiyama-ku) of Kyoto City.
- A location in Chikusa-ku, Nagoya with Higashiyama Sky Tower and Higashiyama Zoo and Botanical Gardens.
- Higashiyama Line of Nagoya Municipal Subway.
- Higashiyama Bunka, the major cultural outgrowth that occurred there in the 15th century, and which forms the basis for much of what is today considered traditional Japanese culture.
- Higashiyama Emperor, Emperor of Japan May 6, 1687 to July 27, 1709
People with the surname
- Kaii Higashiyama, 20th-century Japanese artist
- Noriyuki Higashiyama, member of J-pop group Shonentai
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Higashiyama.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.