|Look up high in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
High may refer to:
Science, technology and economics
- High (atmospheric), a high-pressure area
- High (computability), a quality of a Turing degree, in computability theory
- High (technical analysis), or top, an event in market-price fluctuations of a security
- High (tectonics), in geology an area where relative tectonic uplift took or takes place
- Substance intoxication, also known by the slang description "being high"
- Sugar high, a misconception about the supposed psychological effects of sucrose
- The High, British rock band
- "High" (David Hallyday song)
- "High" (Feeder song)
- "High" (James Blunt song)
- "High" (Knut Anders Sørum song)
- "High" (Lighthouse Family song)
- "High" (Peking Duk song)
- "High" (The Cure song)
- "High" (Young Rising Sons song)
- High (comics), a fictional character in the Wildstorm universe
- High (film), a 1967 Canadian film
- High (play), a 2011 play by Matthew Lombardo
- High (surname)
- High, Just-As-High, and Third, in Norse mythology, three figures in the Prose Edda
- Secondary school or high school, frequently as "high"
- All pages beginning with "High"
- Legal high
- HI (disambiguation)
- HY (disambiguation)
- Lists of highest points
- High Street (disambiguation)
- High Road (disambiguation)
- higher (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title High.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.