Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up high in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
High may refer to:
Science, technology and economics
- High (atmospheric), a high-pressure area
- High (computability), a quality of a Turing degree, in computability theory
- High (technical analysis), or top, an event in market-price fluctuations of a security
- High (tectonics), in geology an area where relative tectonic uplift took or takes place
- Substance intoxication, also known by the slang description "being high"
- Sugar high, a misconception about the supposed psychological effects of sucrose
- The High, British rock band
- "High" (David Hallyday song)
- "High" (Feeder song)
- "High" (James Blunt song)
- "High" (Knut Anders Sørum song)
- "High" (Lighthouse Family song)
- "High" (Peking Duk song)
- "High" (Sir Sly song)
- "High" (The Cure song)
- "High" (Young Rising Sons song)
- "High", a song by Stabbing Westward from Stabbing Westward
- High (comics), a fictional character in the Wildstorm universe
- High (film), a 1967 Canadian film
- High (play), a 2011 play by Matthew Lombardo
- High (surname)
- High, Just-As-High, and Third, in Norse mythology, three figures in the Prose Edda
- Secondary school or high school, frequently as "high"
- All pages beginning with "High"
- HI (disambiguation)
- HY (disambiguation)
- Lists of highest points
- High Street (disambiguation)
- High Road (disambiguation)
- higher (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title High.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.