High Commission of Pakistan, New Delhi
|High Commission of Pakistan, New Delhi|
|Location||New Delhi, India|
|Address||No. 2/50-G, Shantipath, Chanakyapuri|
The high commission is located at No. 2/50-G, Shantipath, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi, Delhi.
The building has distinctive Islamic features such as minarets and a blue dome. In August 2013, the high commission was attacked by a protesting mob. There are presently 98 personnel working at the mission.
- India–Pakistan relations
- List of diplomatic missions of Pakistan
- List of diplomatic missions in India
- "High Commissioner". High Commission of Pakistan, New Delhi. Retrieved 20 July 2016.
- Stephen Alter (2001). Amritsar to Lahore: A Journey Across the India-Pakistan Border. University of Pennsylvania Press. pp. 3–. ISBN 0-8122-1743-8.
- Khan, Azam; Phadnis, Aditi (7 August 2013). "Flaring tempers: Pakistan protests mob attack on its mission in India". Express Tribune. Retrieved 20 July 2016.
- Tanoli, Qadeer (5 December 2016). "Size of Delhi, Kabul missions fails to lift ties". The Express Tribune. Retrieved 6 December 2016.