|This article needs additional citations for verification. (November 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Directed by||Burt Balaban|
|Produced by||Arthur Mayer|
|Music by||Phil Cardew|
High Hell is a 1958 American film set in the Canadian Rockies. It was a British B-movie intended for North American audiences, with exteriors filmed in the Swiss Jungfrau and interiors on a British sound stage.
Craig Rhodes and Frank Davidson are partners in a gold mine in Canada. Frank's wife Lenore falls for Craig and is lusted after by Luke Fulgham.
- John Derek as Craig Rhodes
- Elaine Stewart as Lenore Davidson
- Patrick Allen as Luke Fulgham
- Jerold Wells as Charlie Spence
- Al Mulock as Frank Davidson
- Rodney Burke as Danny Rhodes
- Colin Croft as Malvern, mine financier
- Nicholas Stuart as Jed, mob leader
- Dick James as Singer (voice)
|This article about an adventure film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|