From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from High Hopes (TV series))
High Hopes may refer to:
Film and television
- High Hopes (1988 film), a 1988 British film
- High Hopes (2006 film), a 2005 U.S. film
- High Hopes (Canadian TV series), a Canadian soap opera
- High Hopes (Welsh TV series), a Welsh situation comedy
- A title given to the first of the Frank Sinatra series of TV specials entitled the The Frank Sinatra Timex Show because the opening number was the song "High Hopes"; the special was later released as a DVD with this title
- Albums and EPs
- High Hopes (Bruce Springsteen album), an album by Bruce Springsteen released in January 2014.
- High Hopes (EP), a 2007 EP by The Amity Affliction
- "High Hopes" (Frank Sinatra song), a song performed by Frank Sinatra in the 1959 movie A Hole in the Head
- "High Hopes" (The S.O.S. Band song), a 1982 song by The SOS Band
- "High Hopes" (Bruce Springsteen song), originally a 1987 song by Tim Scott McConnell but better known for Bruce Springsteen cover versions in 1995 and 2013
- "High Hopes" (Pink Floyd song), a 1994 song by Pink Floyd
- "High Hopes" (Kodaline song)
- "High Hopes", a song by Sammy Hagar from Unboxed
- "High Hopes", a song by Neil Halstead from Sleeping on Roads
- High Hopes, an autobiography by Ronnie Corbett
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.