High School Fleet
|High School Fleet|
Promotional poster featuring the character Akeno Misaki and Moeka China
|Illustrated by||Kanari Abe|
|Published by||Media Factory|
|Magazine||Monthly Comic Alive|
|Original run||October 27, 2015 – present|
|Anime television series|
|Directed by||Yuu Nobuta|
|Written by||Reiko Yoshida|
|Music by||Shigeo Komori|
|Original network||Tokyo MX, BS11, GTV, GYT, TVA, KBS, SUN, TVh, TVQ, AT-X|
|Original run||April 9, 2016 – June 25, 2016|
|Episodes||12 + 2 OVA|
High School Fleet (ハイスクール・フリート Haisukūru Furīto), also known as Haifuri (はいふり) before the first episode, is a Japanese anime television series produced by Production IMS. Yuu Nobuta is directing the anime and Reiko Yoshida is handling series composition, with character designs by Naoto Nakamura and original character designs by Atto. The series aired in Japan between April and June 2016. A manga adaptation illustrated by Kanari Abe began serialization in Media Factory's seinen manga magazine Monthly Comic Alive's December 2015 issue released on October 27, 2015. An anime film produced by A-1 Pictures has been announced.
The story follows a girl named Akeno Misaki who enrolls at Yokosuka Girls' Marine High School (横須賀女子海洋学校 Yokosuka Joshi Kaiyō Gakkō) in Yokosuka, Kanagawa in order to become one of the highly regarded Blue Mermaids. As Akeno and her classmates set off aboard the destroyer ship Harekaze (晴風), an incident with their instructor suddenly leads them to be accused of mutiny. Thus, Akeno must lead her crewmates in sailing the Harekaze as they try to find the truth about what's happening while also avoiding pursuit.
- Akeno Misaki (岬 明乃 Misaki Akeno) / Mike (ミケちゃん Mike-chan)
- Voiced by: Shiina Natsukawa
- The main heroine and captain of the Harekaze, who treats her crew as family. While not particularly bright or talented, she is good at remembering people's names and shows good judgement under pressure. She is also known to have a fear of lightning because of her past that caused her parents to go missing on a cruise during a storm.
- Mashiro Munetani (宗谷 ましろ Munetani Mashiro) / Shiro (シロちゃん Shiro-chan)
- Voiced by: Lynn
- The deputy captain of the Harekaze and wishes to follow her mother and sisters' footsteps as a Blue Mermaid. She constantly bemoans her bad luck and seems to have ailurophobia, but later overcomes it upon taking ownership of a cat after rescuing it from a stranded ship that had its original owners on it. She also likes stuffed animals and she places them in her cabin.
- Shima Tateishi (立石 志摩 Tateishi Shima) / Tama (タマちゃん Tama-chan)
- Voiced by: Nozomi Furuki
- The artillery officer of the Harekaze. She is usually quiet, speaks in bursts and likes curry, but her gunning skills are to a extent where her shots that she calculate are mostly accurate and spot on.
- Mei Irizaki (西崎 芽依 Irizaki Mei) / Mei (メイちゃん Mei-chan)
- Voiced by: Atsumi Tanezaki
- The torpedo officer of the Harekaze. She enjoys battle where she is eager to fire the weapons onboard with her skills on enemy vessels.
- Kouko Nosa (納沙 幸子 Nosa Kōko) / Coco (ココちゃん Koko-chan)
- Voiced by: Yūko Kurose
- Secretary of the Harekaze, who tends to speak her mind in a dramatic way, including theories and what other maybe thinking. She feels that fiction is more real than non-fiction and often lets her tongue and imagination get out of hand. She always gets information out of the tablet she carries whenever they are in a battle and relates to the bridge crew.
- Rin Shiretoko (知床 鈴 Shiretoko Rin) / Rin (リンちゃん Rin-chan)
- Voiced by: Yurika Kubo
- The Chief Navigator of the Harekaze. She is easily scared, and always wanting to run away whenever battle draws near, but never does so and uses her abilities to steer the ship to a extent where the crew recognizes her own efforts.
- Hikari Ogasawara (小笠原 光 Ogasawara Hikari) / Hikari (ヒカリちゃん Hikari-chan)
- Voiced by: Miharu Sawada
- An artillery officer assigned to the firing command post of the ship.
- Michiru Takeda (武田 美千留 Takeda Michiru) / Mitchin (みっちん)
- Voiced by: Hitomi Kikuchi
- An artillery officer assigned to the firing command post of the ship.
- Junko Heki (日置 順子 Heki Junko) / Jun (じゅんちゃん Jun-chan)
- Voiced by: Minami Tanaka
- An artillery officer assigned to the firing command post of the ship.
- Ritsuko Matsunaga (松永 理都子 Matsunaga Ritsuko) / Ritchan (りっちゃん)
- Voiced by: Yuka Maruyama
- An artillery officer assigned to one of the Harekaze's torpedo tubes.
- Kayoko Himeji (姫路 果代子 Himeji Kayoko) / Kayo (かよちゃん Kayo-chan)
- Voiced by: Rui Tanabe
- An artillery officer assigned to one of the Harekaze's torpedo tubes.
- Kaede Marikouji (万里小路 楓 Marikōji Kaede) / Marikouji (まりこうじさん Marikōji-san)
- Voiced by: Sakura Nakamura
- Sonar Personnel as well as the Bugler of the ship. She's surprisingly skilled with naginata techniques.
- Satoko Katsuta (勝田 聡子 Katsuta Satoko) / Sato (サトちゃん Sato-chan)
- Voiced by: Chisato Satsuki
- Hideko Yamashita (山下 秀子 Yamashita Hideko) / Shu (しゅうちゃん Shū-chan)
- Voiced by: Yō Taichi
- A navigation officer assigned to the Port-side of the ship. She's always seen with her eyes closed.
- Mayumi Uchida (内田 まゆみ Uchida Mayumi) / Mayu (まゆちゃん Mayu-chan)
- Voiced by: Emi Miyajima
- A navigation officer assigned to the Starboard-side of the ship.
- Tsugumi Yagi (八木 鶫 Yagi Tsugumi) / Tsugu (つぐちゃん Tsugu-chan)
- Voiced by: Nanami Yamashita
- Sonar Technician of the ship. She's quite skilled in communication.
- Megumi Uda (宇田 慧 Uda Megumi) / Meg (めぐちゃん Megu-chan)
- Voiced by: Akane Fujita
- Machiko Noma (野間 マチコ Noma Machiko) / Matchy (マッチ Matchi)
- Voiced by: Yu Kobayashi
- The look-out of the Harekaze. She has hyperopia, and as such wears glasses. She's quite skilled at shooting (squirt guns).
- Maron Yanagiwara (柳原 麻侖 Yanagiwara Maron) / Maron (マロンちゃん Maron-chan)
- Voiced by: Natsumi Takamori
- Chief of engineering of the Harekaze. She's the shortest among her staff.
- Hiromi Kuroki (黒木 洋美 Kuroki Hiromi) / Kuro (クロちゃん Kuro-chan)
- Voiced by: Natsuki Aikawa
- Assistant engineer of the Harekaze and Maron's best friend. She's one of the more mature looking members of the crew. She's quite skilled in sumo wrestling.
- Reo Wakasa (若狭 麗緒 Wakasa Reo) / Reo (レオちゃん Reo-chan)
- Voiced by: Ayaka Shimizu
- Sakura Ise (伊勢 桜良 Ise Sakura) / Sakura (サクラちゃん Sakura-chan)
- Voiced by: Sanae Fuku
- Runa Suruga (駿河 留奈 Suruga Runa) / Luna (ルナちゃん Runa-chan)
- Voiced by: Ari Ozawa
- Sora Hirota (広田 空 Hirota Sora) / Sora (ソラちゃん Sora-chan)
- Voiced by: Sayaka Kaneko
- Hime Wazumi (和住 媛萌 Wazumi Hime) / Hime (ひめちゃん Hime-chan)
- Voiced by: Hiyori Nitta
- An engineering officer assigned to check for ship damage and supplies. She wears biker shorts and a jacket and sports a ponytail on her right side.
- Momo Aoki (青木 百々 Aoki Momo) / Momo (モモちゃん Momo-chan)
- Voiced by: Ayuru Ohashi
- An engineering officer assigned to check for ship damage and supplies. She wears glasses and a bonnet.
- Mimi Toumatsu (等松 美海 Tōmatsu Mimi) / Mimi (ミミちゃん Mimi-chan)
- Voiced by: Airi Ootsu
- Head of Logistics. She has an affection for the ship's look-out Matchy.
- Mikan Irako (伊良子 美甘 Irako Mikan) / Mikan (ミカンちゃん Mikan-chan)
- Voiced by: Momo Asakura
- The head cook of the Harekaze.
- Homare Kinesaki (杵崎 ほまれ Kinesaki Homare) / Hotchan (ほっちゃん)
- Voiced by: Kanae Itō
- One of the Harekaze's cooks and Akane's twin sister.
- Akane Kinesaki (杵崎 あかね Kinesaki Akane) / Atchan (あっちゃん)
- Voiced by: Kanae Itō
- One of the Harekaze's cooks and Homare's twin sister.
- Minami Kaburagi (鏑木 美波 Kaburagi Minami) / Kaburagi (鏑木さん Kaburagi-san)
- Voiced by: Kana Asumi
- The medic of the Harekaze. Known as the first genius graduating from the Marine medical university, she is on board to complete her sea training. Her investigation on the virus-carrying creature that infected the Chief artillery officer and causing the other ships to go astray led her to develop an antibody to solve the virus problem. She usually gives Akeno advice and likes to say Chinese proverbs and idioms.
- Moeka China (知名 もえか China Moeka) / Moka (もかちゃん Moka-chan)
- Voiced by: Sora Amamiya
- Akeno's childhood friend and captain of the Musashi.
- Wilhelmina Braunschweig Ingenohl Friedeburg (ヴィルヘルミーナ・ブラウンシュヴァイク・インゲノール・フリーデブルク Viruherumīna Buraunshuvaiku Ingenōru Furīdeburuku) / Mi (ミーちゃん Mī-chan)
- Voiced by: Hiromi Igarashi
- A student of Wilhelmshaven Maritime High School and deputy captain of the German cruiser Admiral Graf Spee. She is rescued by Akeno after she fled from her ship and joins her on the Harekaze but the real reason was that her captain ordered her to escape in order not to fall victim to the virus infection that spread to the whole ship. An expert on anti-submarine warfare, she later becomes Mashiro's roommate and an assistant to the bridge crew in their journey.
- Kaoru Furushou (古庄 薫 Furushō Kaoru)
- Voiced by: Megumi Toyoguchi
- The captain of the Sarushima who teaches the students of the Harekaze. At the start of sea training, she attacked them but is unable to remember why after coming to her senses. It was later found out that it was due to a virus-infected rodent-like creature.
- Mayuki Munetani (宗谷 真雪 Munetani Mayuki)
- Voiced by: Yūko Kaida
- The principal of Naval Academy and Mashiro's mother.
- Mashimo Munetani (宗谷 真霜 Munetani Mashimo)
- Voiced by: Mai Nakahara
- Mashiro's older sister and a member of the Blue Mermaids.
- Isoroku (五十六)
- Voiced by: Satoshi Tsuruoka
- A cat who lives on the Harekaze's bridge. He is seemingly immune to the effects of the virus, therefore handling infected rodent-like creatures without problems.
The anime series, produced by Production IMS, was broadcast in Japan from April 9 to June 25, 2016 and was simulcast by Crunchyroll, Daisuki.net, and Funimation. The series was directed by Yuu Nobuta and written by Reiko Yoshida, with original character designs by Atto and character designs by Naoto Nakamura. The opening theme is "High Free Spirits" by TrySail while the ending theme is "Ripple Effect" by Luna Haruna. A character song single titled "Watashitachi Kinenbi" (わたしたち記念日, "Our Anniversary") was released on April 6, 2016. The series is licensed in North America by Aniplex of America. The anime has been licensed in the UK by Anime Limited. A two-part original video animation project was released between March 31 and May 24, 2017.
|No.||Title||Original air date|
|1||"In a Pinch on Our Maiden Voyage!"|
"Hatsu Kōkai de Pinchi!" (初航海でピンチ！)
|April 9, 2016|
|Admiring female Marines known as the Blue Mermaids since childhood, Akeno Misaki enrolls at Yokosuka Girls' Marine High School in order to become one herself. After briefly reuniting with her childhood friend Moeka China, who is assigned as captain on the ship Musashi, Akeno is assigned as captain on the destroyer ship Harekaze, much to the ire of Deputy Captain Mashiro Munetani. As the ships head off towards nautical lessons, the Harekaze, which is running late due to engine troubles, suddenly comes under attack from the instructor's ship, the Sarushima. After narrowly evading attacks with no response from the instructor, Akeno makes the decision to launch a dummy torpedo at the Sarushima so they can safely retreat. However, this leads to the Sarushima reporting that the Harekaze has mutinied.|
|2||"In a Pinch During the Pursuit!"|
"Tsuigekisarete Pinchi!" (追撃されてピンチ！)
|April 16, 2016|
|After looking over the damage done during their encounter with the Sarushima, the Harekaze starts making its way to the nearest port in the hopes of explaining themselves to the authorities. Along the way, however, they come under pursuit from the German pocket battleship Admiral Graf Spee. Faced with unfavorable battle odds, Akeno comes up with the idea to use the smoke from the ship's funnel as a smokescreen in order to get a shot in. During this, a small craft leaving the Graf Spee gets hit in the crossfire, prompting Akeno to set out and rescue its pilot. After the Harekaze gets to safety with the pilot in tow, Akeno receives a distress call from Moeka, telling her that the Musashi is in danger.|
|3||"In a Pinch in Pajamas!"|
"Pajama de Pinchi!" (パジャマでピンチ！)
|April 23, 2016|
|As Akeno becomes worried about Moeka's distress call, the Harekaze intercepts a message reporting the ship's alleged mutiny. Later that night, the ship comes across the I-201, a submarine from Toumai marine boys' high school and attempts to send a message to them, only to once again come under attack. As the girls try to evade the submarine's torpedoes, the rescued German pilot, Wilhelmina Braunschweig Ingelner Friedeburg, wakes up and helps the crew fight off the submarine. After managing to escape, Wilhelmina informs Akeno that something on the Spee caused her crew to stop obeying orders. As the ship receives orders from Yokosuka's principal to return to school, Wilhelmina moves into Mashiro's room.|
|4||"Maidens in a Pinch!"|
"Otome no Pinchi!" (乙女のピンチ！)
|May 30, 2016|
|Needing more supplies for the ship, particularly toilet paper, Akeno and a few others make an excursion to a nearby ocean shopping mall. Meanwhile, as Mashiro has worries about being compared to her mother, the principal, a peculiar rodent is picked up on the ship. Just as the girls get their supplies, they are confronted by some Blue Mermaids who capture Akeno. As ships surround the Harekaze, Shima Tateishi suddenly becomes possessed by something and starts shooting at the other ships until Wilhelmina stops her. Afterwards, it is revealed the ships are those of the Safety Oversight Office, who believe in the Harekaze's innocence and give them some supplies. Meanwhile, the rodent that was found in the box picked up earlier is sent to the medical room, where Minami decides to investigate it, believing it to be not a hamster or a rat.|
|5||"Pinched by the Musashi!"|
"Musashi de Pinchi!" (武蔵でピンチ！)
|May 7, 2016|
|As the Harekaze takes a well-earned break, the Blue Mermaids interview the instructor who attacked the Harekaze, Kaoru Furushou, who can't remember what drove her to do so, while Akeno talks with Rin, who is worried about her cowardly personality. Meanwhile, a group of instructor ships from Toumai Marine boys high school go to investigate the Musashi, only to suddenly come under attack from it. Back at the Harekaze, as the girls hold a welcoming party for Wilhelmina, they are requested to investigate the situation with the Musashi. Despite Mashiro's warning, Akeno goes off on her own to rescue Moeka, but crashes her skipper just as she gets near.|
|6||"In a Mined Pinch!"|
"Kirai de Pinchi!" (機雷でピンチ！)
|May 14, 2016|
|Upon returning to the Harekaze, Akeno takes a bath with the engineers, sharing her worries about Moeka with Wilhelmina and Rin. Later, Minami discovers that the cause of their electrical equipment malfunctioning was the rodent, which was carrying a virus that caused Shima to act the way she did earlier. The Harekaze soon finds itself surrounded by mines, prompting the crew to do some minesweeping. When the two skipper crew, Kayoko Himeji and Ritsuko Matsunaga, get caught up in an underwater explosion, Rin manages to convince Mashiro to let her and Akeno set out to safely rescue them. Meanwhile, Minami decides to try an antibody she created for the virus on herself.|
|7||"In a Stormy Pinch!"|
"Arashi de Pinchi!" (嵐でピンチ！)
|May 21, 2016|
|Due to a shortage, the crew has to conserve water by drinking ramune and using seawater for showers and cleaning until they can replenish supplies. They soon run into some luck when they come across some rain, only for it to suddenly turn into a storm. This leads Akeno to reveal that she has a fear of lightning, as it reminds her of a day she became separated from her parents during a shipwreck, whose whereabouts are still unknown. The Harekaze soon learns of a stranded mall ship and are sent to help evacuate its passengers. As Mashiro and Wilhelmina lead a rescue party, Mashiro gets caught up in a flood while rescuing a cat named Tamonmaru. Just as Mashiro laments her bad luck, she is rescued by the Blue Mermaids, who take Minami's antibody with them, while Tamonmaru's owners deciding to let him stay with Mashiro aboard the Harekaze. After the rescue mission, the Harekaze sails through a fog not knowing another ship was just near them.|
|8||"In a Pinch with the Hiei!"|
"Hiei de pinchi!" (比叡でピンチ！)
|May 28, 2016|
|While sailing out of the fog, the Harekaze encounters another ship of their school. Initially assuming to be the Musashi, it turns out to be the Hiei. The school orders the ship to monitor the Hiei while avoiding being hit as reinforcements from the Blue Mermaids were deployed, arriving in four hours. The crew realizes that their course was leading to a residential area and worries that the infection will spread from the Hiei to the residents. Meanwhile, Mashimo visits her mother, the principal at the school explaining the source of the infection and how it began. Meanwhile, Akeno devises a strategy and receives permission from the principal to execute it in order to stop the Hiei. The plan was successful with the Hiei running aground and the Blue Mermaids arrive, led by Mashiro's other elder sister, Mafuyu.|
|9||"Mina in a Pinch!"|
"Mīna de pinchi!" (ミーナでピンチ！)
|June 4, 2016|
|Upon splitting up with the Blue Mermaids to investigate two large ships headed in different locations, the Harekaze come across the Admiral Spee, Wilhelmina's ship. The Harekaze launches an attack on the Spee in an attempt to stop it, only to find it is not trying to evade their torpedoes, keeping them from targeting their weak point. Remember her last encounter with the Spee, Akeno, Wilhelmina, and some others take skippers to sneak aboard while the Harekaze distracts it. As Akeno's group make their way past the infected Spee crew, Wilhelmina faces off against her captain, Thea Kreutzer, and Kaburagi manages to administer with the vaccine, stopping the Spee's attack. As Wilhelmina returns to Spee, she has a tearful farewell with Coco.|
|10||"Happy at the Equator Festival!"|
"Sekidōsai de Happī!" (赤道祭でハッピー！)
|June 11, 2016|
|Since Harekaze reached the equator, engineer Maron Yanagiwara decides to organize an Equator Festival on the Harekaze. Meanwhile, the Blue Mermaids prepare an operation to distribute the antibody to the other infected ships, requesting help from the other students. As the day approaches, Maron becomes upset when she finds that no one seems to be excited for the festival. She soon cheers up when Hime Wazumi builds a palanquin for the event, and the other girls soon start getting into it. The festivities soon get underway with various performances and attractions, including a play, a sumo tournament, and finally a sing-along.|
|11||"In a Pinch with a Battleship's Big Cannon!"|
"Daikankyohō de Pinchi!" (大艦巨砲でピンチ！)
|June 18, 2016|
|Akeno becomes anxious over putting her crewmates in danger again as the Harekaze is sent to pursue the Musashi. While the Blue Mermaids try to rescue and stop the Musashi, Moeka, who has been trapped on the bridge with a few crewmates, recalls how the rest of her crew became infected and took control over the ship. As the Blue Mermaids ships begin to diminish under the Musashi's firepower, Akeno expresses her fears about letting her crewmates get hurt. Receiving some advice from Maron, Mashiro and the rest of the crew give Akeno their support, encouraging her to take action and head off to rescue the Musashi.|
|12||"In a Pinch with the Last Battle!"|
"Rasuto Batoru de Pinchi!" (ラストバトルでピンチ！)
|June 25, 2016|
|The Harekaze begin their approach towards the Musashi, launching all of its torpedoes at the stern to slow it down. As the Harekaze take heavy damage from the Musashi's heavy firepower, they are aided by the arrival of their school's ships including Hiei, Maikaze, Hamakaze, Graf Spee (Wilhelmina's ship) and Tenjin (instructor Furushou's ship). With everyone's support, the Harekaze launches a rocket to create a smoke screen over the Musashi, allowing them to board the ship, leading to a long-awaited reunion between Akeno and Moeka. After returning everyone safely home, the Harekaze sinks at dockside as a result of all the damage it took, earning everyone's respect and honor for the journey it went through.|
|OVA 1||"Kouko Nosa in a Pinch!"|
"Nosa Kōko de Pinchi!" (納沙幸子がピンチ！)
|March 31, 2017|
|Following the incident, Coco, concerned over rumors that the Harekaze class may be dissolved due to lacking a ship, is tasked with delivering sealed orders from the principal to all of her classmates during their time off from school. As Coco's unease causes the rumor to spread further, many of the Harekaze students start getting scouted by the other ships. Convinced that the sealed orders are transfer notices, Coco confides in Wilhelmina, who offers to let her transfer to her ship in such an event.|
|OVA 2||"Kouko Nosa Still in a Pinch!?"|
"Nosa Kōko mo Pinchi!?" (納沙幸子もピンチ！？)
|May 24, 2017|
|Worried that the sealed orders dissolves the Harekaze class, Coco launches a petition to prevent it. Coco goes around asking for signatures with little success. After asking Minami, she decides to hold a special event to draw in people to sign it. Coco and her fellow classmates set up a festival and the event is successful. At the designated time, the class assembles to open the sealed envelope, and the orders state that the class has been reassigned to a new ship, the Y469. The ship is equipped and furnished with items from their old ship that was lifted out of the sea. While the ship was going to be named the Okikaze, Akeno is given the right to name the ship and calls it the Harekaze II. The class heads out to sea for their next adventure while paying their respects to their old ship as they pass by.|
A smartphone game for iOS and Android devices titled High School Fleet: Kantai Battle de Pinch! (ハイスクール・フリート 艦隊バトルでピンチ!) has been announced for release in 2018.
- "Hai-Furi TV Anime's Staff, April Debut, Story Details, Characters Unveiled". Anime News Network. January 27, 2016. Retrieved January 27, 2016.
- "Hai-Furi TV Anime's Character, Story Details Revealed". Anime News Network. August 26, 2015. Retrieved August 27, 2015.
- "コミックアライブ 2015年12月号" (in Japanese). Amazon.co.jp. Retrieved 2016-04-10.
- High School Fleet Official Site Profile
- "ON AIR". Aniplex. Retrieved April 12, 2016.
- "Crunchyroll Adds Piacevole Manga, Wagamama High Spec, Usakame Anime - News". Anime News Network. 2016-04-09. Retrieved 2016-05-05.
- "STREAMING STARTS This Saturday!! - にゅ～す | TVアニメ「はいふり」オフィシャルサイト". Haifuriusa.com. Archived from the original on 2016-04-27. Retrieved 2016-05-05.
- "Nozomi Furuki, Atsumi Tanezaki Join Hai-Furi Anime's Cast". Anime News Network. March 3, 2016. Retrieved March 5, 2016.
- "ミュージック | TVアニメ「ハイスクール・フリート」公式サイト". Hai-furi.com. Retrieved 2016-05-05.
- "Aniplex USA Adds Asterisk War 2nd Season, Hai-Furi Anime - News". Anime News Network. 2016-03-19. Retrieved 2016-05-05.
- "Aniplex of America Acquires Haifuri and The Asterisk War Second Season for their Spring Lineup" (PDF). Aniplexusa.com. Retrieved 2016-05-06.
- "Anime Limited Updates from London MCM Comic Con". Anime News Network. May 28, 2016. Retrieved May 28, 2016.
- "High School Fleet Anime's 2-Part OVA Ships on May 24". Anime News Network. February 14, 2017. Retrieved February 14, 2017.
- "Haifuri/High School Fleet Anime Gets OVA Project in 2017". Anime News Network. September 24, 2016. Retrieved September 24, 2016.
- "ハイスクール・フリート スマートフォンゲーム公式サイト" (in Japanese). Aniplex. Retrieved December 14, 2017.
- "More Commanders, More Camo – High School Fleet Returns | World of Warships". Retrieved 2018-01-28.
- "High School Fleet Gets New Anime Film". Anime News Network. April 7, 2018. Retrieved April 7, 2018.