High School Musical: Makin' the Cut!
|High School Musical: Makin' the Cut!|
|Publisher(s)||Buena Vista Games|
|Release date(s)||August 14, 2007|
|Genre(s)||Music video game|
|Mode(s)||Single player, Multiplayer|
High School Musical: Makin' the Cut! is a video game based on the 2006 television movie High School Musical available for the Nintendo DS. It was featured on Disney 365, airing on Disney Channel, hosted by Chester at the time.
Songs are sung by cover artists, and not the original artists.
It starts when Sharpay signed up the gang auditioning for a national music competition. They have problems in between (i.e.: Taylor thinking Chad is cheating on her with Gabriella, while Chad was just scared of heights since the other part of the competition would be held at a high altitude.)
There are three different types of Gameplay. Dance, music, and video making showdowns.
- Start of Something New
- Get'cha Head in the Game
- What I've Been Looking For
- What I've Been Looking For (Reprise)
- Stick to the Status Quo
- When There Was Me and You
- Bop to the Top
- Breaking Free
- I Can't Take My Eyes Off of You
- We're All in This Together
- What Time Is It?
- I Don't Dance
- High School Musical
- High School Musical 2
- High School Musical 3: Senior Year
- High School Musical: El desafio (Argentina)
- "High School Musical: Makin' the Cut! for DS". GameRankings. Retrieved 2013-12-27.
- "High School Musical: Makin' the Cut! for DS Reviews". Metacritic. Retrieved 2013-12-27.
- David, Mike (2007-08-30). "High School Musical: Makin' the Cut! - NDS - Review". GameZone. Archived from the original on 2009-03-03. Retrieved 2013-12-28.
- Thomas, Lucas M. (2007-08-14). "High School Musical: Makin' the Cut! Review". IGN. Retrieved 2013-12-27.
- Rositano, Joseph (2007-11-27). "High School Musical: Makin' the Cut Review". PALGN. Retrieved 2014-07-05.[dead link]