High Treason (disambiguation)
|Look up high treason in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
High treason is criminal disloyalty to one's government.
High Treason may also refer to:
- "High Treason" (short story), a 1966 story by Poul Anderson
- High Treason, a 1927 play by Noel Pemberton Billing
In film and television:
- High Treason (1929 British film), a British adaptation of Billing's play, by Maurice Elvey
- High Treason (1929 German film), a German silent film directed by Johannes Meyer
- High Treason (1951 film), a British espionage thriller by Roy Boulting
- "High Treason" (The Adventures of Brisco County, Jr.), a two-part episode of The Adventures of Brisco County, Jr.
- Act of War: High Treason, a 2006 expansion pack for the video game Act of War: Direct Action
- "High Treason", a song from White Line by Memorain
- "High Treason", a song from Did Tomorrow Come... by Sirrah
- High Treason Incident, a 1910 plot to assassinate the Japanese Emperor Meiji
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title High Treason.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.