High fidelity (disambiguation)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
High fidelity or hi-fi is most commonly a term for the high-quality reproduction of sound or images.
High Fidelity or Hi-Fi may also refer to:
Arts, entertainment, and media
- High Fidelity (novel), a 1995 novel by British author Nick Hornby
- Hi-Fi (Russian band), Russian pop and dance group
- Hi-Fi (American band)
- American Hi-Fi, a pop punk band
- The High Fidelity, a British band
- "High Fidelity", a song from the Daft Punk album Homework
- "High Fidelity", a song from the Elvis Costello album Get Happy!!
- "High Fidelity", a song from the Jurassic 5 album Power in Numbers
- "Hi Fidelity", a song by The Kids from "Fame"
- HIFI (TV channel), a Canadian TV channel focusing on music and arts programming
- "High Fidelity" (Degrassi: The Next Generation), a 2006 teen drama episode
Other arts, entertainment, and media
Science and technology
- High fidelity in space mapping
- Hi-Fi, a Brazilian variation on the screwdriver cocktail
- Hi-Fi murders, a crime that occurred in Ogden, Utah, in 1974
- High Fidelity Inc, a virtual world company launched by former Second Life founder Philip Rosedale
- Hi Infidelity, a 1980 music album by REO Speedwagon
- High Infidelity, a 1964 Italian comedy film
- The B-52's (album), an album sometimes erroneously called "High Fidelity"
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title High fidelity.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.