|Type||Christian liberal arts|
|Established||May 4, 1950|
|Affiliation||Bible Presbyterian Church|
|Campus||450 Avenue 64, Pasadena, California 91105|
Highland College was founded under the leadership of the Dr. Clyde J. Kennedy on May 4, 1950 as an agency of the Bible Presbyterian Church. The Annandale Country Club property was purchased and used as the campus. Subsequently, Robert G. Rayburn became president.
- John E. Carson (1950-1952)
- Robert G. Rayburn (1952–1955)
- Lynn Gray Gordon (1955–1957)
- Robert E. Kofahl (1957–unknown)
- Rhoads, Gladys Titzck, Nancy Titzck Anderso. McIntire: Defender of Faith and Freedom. p. 159.
- "March 1: Rayburn Dismissed at Highland". 2013-03-01. Retrieved 2016-07-03.
- Hankins, Barry (2008). Francis Schaeffer and the Shaping of Evangelical America. Grand Rapids, MI: Wm. B. Eerdmans Publishing. p. 52.