Highland Meadows, Dallas
|Area code(s)||214, 469, 972|
The area is located along the eastern-most edge of the Lake Highlands community. The community has 1,390 houses bordered by Walnut Hill/LBJ Freeway to the north, Jupiter Road to the east, Plano Road on the west, and Northwest Highway to the south.
The oldest subdivisions opened in the 1950s; the newest subdivision, Haven Creek Court, opened in 2003.
The community is located within two city council districts, 9 and 10.
Two school districts serve Highland Meadows.
Richardson Independent School District residents are served by:
- "Fall 2008 Emmett Conrad, MD High School Attendance Zone Grades 9-12 Archived 2008-10-08 at the Wayback Machine.." Dallas Independent School District.
- "Emmett J. Conrad, MD 2008-09 High School Cluster Feeder Pattern." Dallas Independent School District.
- Wallace Elementary School Boundary. Richardson Independent School District.
- "Lake Highlands Junior High School Boundary. Richardson Independent School District.
- Lake Highlands High School Boundary. Richardson Independent School District.