Highland Park Stadium
CFD Investments Stadium
|Location||900 West Defenbaugh Street, Kokomo, Indiana, 46902|
|Capacity||3,000 (Fixed seats)|
|Field size||Right Field – 270 ft|
|Kokomo Dodgers (1956–1961), Kokomo Giants (1955)|
Highland Park Stadium was built as the home of the Kokomo Giants in 1955, and then Kokomo Dodgers from 1956 to 1961. The stadium generally holds 3,000 people, but findable records show 7,000 people attended a game in 1961. The stadium received its first renovation in 1985, which added most of the bleachers that are there today. 1985 was also when it hosted a minor league world series game. The stadium is due for another renovation in 2014; however, it is unclear what exactly will be redone with the stadium. Currently the stadium is just used for local games such as high school baseball teams, and the mayor, Greg Goodnight, has stated he doesn't foresee any upcoming teams in Kokomo, although he would like to see one.
- Kokomo Giants (1955)
- Kokomo Dodgers (1956–1961)
- Kokomo CFD Saints, semi-pro baseball (1989–2002)
- Kokomo CFD Knights, semi-pro baseball (2006–2007)
- Kokomo Dodgers closing game (record attendance of 7,000 people)
- American Legion World Series Game (1985)
- "Highlan Park Stadium due for 2014 makeover". Kokomo Tribune. Retrieved 17 December 2013.
- "Highland Park Stadium Minor League History". Baseball Reference.com. Retrieved 17 December 2013.
- "Kokomo's Highland Park Stadium". Midwest League Guide. Retrieved 17 December 2013.
- "Highland Park Stadium due for 2014 makeover". Kokomo Tribune. Retrieved 17 December 2013.