Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up highlight or hilite in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Highlight(s) may refer to:
In arts and entertainment
- Highlights (album), album by Tom Hingley and the Lovers
- Highlights (band), a Swedish dansband
- Highlight (South Korean band), a South Korean boy group, formerly known as Beast
- "Highlights", a 1998 song by Backyard Babies from Total 13
- "Highlights" (song), a 2016 song by Kanye West
- Highlights for Children a.k.a. Highlights: Fun with a Purpose, a US-published children's magazine
- Highlighter, a marker pen that adds translucent color to paper, to emphasize particular parts of the text
- In computing, the selection of on-screen text, as in a cut, copy, and paste operation
- Highlight (application), a social networking application
- Syntax highlighting, the display of text in different colors and/or fonts, depending upon its meaning in context
- Specular highlight, a spot of light that appears on shiny objects when illuminated by a direct light source
- Hair highlighting, lightening and/or coloring part of someone's hair.
- Highlights, a public page on the Russian social networking site VKontakte
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Highlight.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.