From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up highlight or hilite in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Highlight(s) may refer to:
In arts and entertainment
- Highlights (album), album by Tom Hingley and the Lovers
- Highlights (band), a Swedish dansband
- Highlight (South Korean band), a South Korean boy group, formerly known as Beast
- Highlights for Children a.k.a. Highlights: Fun with a Purpose, a US-published children's magazine
- Highlighter, a marker pen that adds translucent color to paper, to emphasize particular parts of the text
- In computing, the selection of on-screen text, as in a cut, copy, and paste operation
- Highlight (application), a social networking application
- Syntax highlighting, the display of text in different colors and/or fonts, depending upon its meaning in context
- Specular highlight, a spot of light that appears on shiny objects when illuminated by a direct light source
- Hair highlighting, lightening and/or coloring part of someone's hair.
- Highlights, a public page on the Russian social networking site VKontakte
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Highlight.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.