Highlights: The Very Best of Yes
This article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Highlights: The Very Best of Yes|
|Compilation album by|
|Released||21 September 1993|
|Recorded||1969 – 1987 at various locations|
|Genre||Progressive rock, Pop rock|
|Producer||Paul Clay, Tony Colton, Yes, Eddie Offord, Trevor Horn, Trevor Rabin, Paul DeVilliers, Yves Beauvais (exec.)|
Highlights: The Very Best of Yes is a 1993 best of collection by progressive UK rock band Yes.
It contains twelve tracks from 1969's Yes to 1987's Big Generator. The tracks are taken from eight of the twelve albums Yes released in that period, and listed in the chronological order of their album's original release.
|2.||"Time and a Word"||Anderson, David Foster||Time and a Word||4:31|
||Anderson, Chris Squire, Steve Howe||The Yes Album||9:26|
|4.||"I've Seen All Good People"
||Anderson, Squire||The Yes Album||6:53|
|6.||"Long Distance Runaround"||Anderson||Fragile||3:33|
|7.||"Soon" (single edit)||Anderson||Relayer||4:06|
|8.||"Wonderous Stories"||Anderson||Going for the One||3:45|
|9.||"Going for the One"||Anderson||Going for the One||5:32|
|10.||"Owner of a Lonely Heart"||Trevor Rabin, Anderson, Squire, Trevor Horn||90125||4:27|
|11.||"Leave It"||Squire, Rabin, Horn||90125||4:10|
|12.||"Rhythm of Love"||Anderson, Squire, Rabin, Tony Kaye||Big Generator||4:45|
- Jon Anderson – lead vocals on all tracks
- Chris Squire – bass and backing vocals on all tracks
- Peter Banks – guitars on 1–2
- Steve Howe – guitars and backing vocals on 3–9
- Trevor Rabin – guitars, lead and backing vocals on 10–12
- Tony Kaye – keyboards on 1–4, 10–12
- Rick Wakeman – keyboards on 5–6, 8–9
- Patrick Moraz – keyboards on 7
- Bill Bruford – drums and percussion on 1–6
- Alan White – drums and percussion on 7–12
- Erlewine, Stephen Thomas. "Highlights: The Very Best of Yes – Yes | AllMusic". allmusic.com. Retrieved 26 October 2012.