|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|Ambulance||South East Coast|
Most of the village is on Highsted Valley road leading northwards towards Cromer's Wood. The rest of the village is on Stockers Hill leading eastwards to Rodmersham Green.
According to Edward Hasted, in 1798, the estate of 'Hysted Forstall' with 'Chilston' and 'Fulston' were on the boundary of the Parish of Sittingbourne. Latterly, the manors of Chilston and Fulston have been absorbed into the outer suburbs of Sittingbourne in post-1940s house building.
Woodstock Sports F.C. 'The TClarke Stadium' is on the Broadoak Road as well.
- Hasted, Edward (1799). "Parishes". The History and Topographical Survey of the County of Kent. Institute of Historical Research. 6: 150–163. Retrieved 27 February 2014.
- "Highsted Farmhouse, Rodmersham". www.britishlistedbuildings.co.uk. Retrieved 27 February 2014.
- "Stanley Villas, Rodmersham". www.britishlistedbuildings.co.uk. Retrieved 27 February 2014.
- "Old Cottage, Rodmersham". www.britishlistedbuildings.co.uk. Retrieved 27 February 2014.
- "Kent Science Park eyes successful 2012". kentnews.co.uk. 10 January 2012. Archived from the original on 6 March 2014. Retrieved 5 March 2014.
Media related to Highsted at Wikimedia Commons
|This Kent location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|